An Account Manager is required for the successful delivery of products and services, to work as part of the sales team to ensure that customers receive a first class service.
If you have a passion to deliver a first class service to customers, in return for a super salary and benefit package, then this could be an ideal role for you!
The successful candidate will have solid experience in providing Service Delivery in the Telecommunications and/or IT industry with a particular focus on data networking products and services i.e. Wide Area Networks and Local Area Networks.
• Support the Account Director and New Business Director in all account activities
• Develop relationships with on-site decision makers
• Ensure up to date reporting, MI and account BAU transactional changes
• Co-ordinate and deliver the weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and MI and use to improve the relationship and performance
• Fully support the renewals process and ensure it is addressed in a timely manner to ensure immediate renewal
• Ensure all reports are accurate, useful and delivered on time
• Provide full account support and co-operation
The successful Account Manager will:-
• Be educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Have a customer focused and experienced approach, and be able to represent the customer internally
• Be experienced in conducting formal service reviews and reporting
• Have Incident and MSO management experience
• Be experienced in Customer satisfaction reporting and creating service improvement plans
• Possess proven experience of managing and influencing senior decision makers, including senior management and board level leadership
• Have knowledge of Service Delivery and Service support disciplines defined by ITIL
• Be familiar with ISO9001 and ISO27001
To apply, please forward your cover letter, stating salary expectations, along with your CV to email@example.com