A Stratford upon Avon based business is looking for an IT Manager to join a dynamic young business. With 50 employees, the business is migrating all of its IT project management and systems administration to its Warwickshire facility from other European locations.
They are looking for the right person to join the business to assist with managing the transition to a consolidated IT system and then to lead ongoing incremental IT business projects, with partner and solution providers, as required.
The ideal candidate would preferably have some experience of working in operating/production facilities where significant production information systems as well as the normal business & administration systems are in use. You must be able translate business requirements into technical requirements for solutions providers.
You will have a good working knowledge of Office 365, network and server management and cloud services, and have a track record of reliable delivery of continuous improvement in IT systems in the workplace.
• Coordinating IT installations, upgrades, and maintenance projects.
• 3rd Party supplier selection, contracting and management including Access Control and CCTV.
• Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software
• Propose and implement value adding IT integration projects to streamline the company’s data and information management systems – both office and production environment.
• Manage the company’s existing relationship with a local firm providing IT support services for the day to day network and office systems maintenance.
• Evaluating technology risks in order to develop and implement disaster recovery plans and backup procedures.
• Managing system and software access for all employees including license management.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven relevant experience
• Degree in information technology, computer science or similar
• Excellent problem solving, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
• Ability to use own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
• Database project knowledge, preferably XML/SQL experience.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 & SharePoint environment essential.
• Experience of industrial control systems and SCADA such as Siemens S7 would be an advantage.
To apply please send a cover letter, stating salary expectations, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org