Exhibition Build Manager
This super, well established client are looking to appoint an experienced and self-motivated exhibition stand build manager, who has a proven background in managing and delivering successful exhibition projects on time and within budget.
The ideal Exhibition Build Manager will be experienced in managing the build of exhibition stands with excellent knowledge of the build process and technical elements involved.
Responsibilities of the Exhibition Build Manager include:-
• Managing a team of staff prior to and at events throughout the UK and Europe
• Preparing, installing and de-rigging of stands
The successful Exhibition Build Manager will:-
• Have a highly organised approach with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Have proven practical and hands-on capability
• Have strong attention to detail
• Possess good Health and Safety knowledge
• Be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Due to the nature of the role a willingness to travel and work anti-social hours, including some weekends, is essential.
To apply, please send a cover letter, stating your reasons for applying, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org