An organised and proficient Administrator is required for this growing business in Stratford upon Avon.
If you enjoy dealing with queries and ensuring that best practices are followed, this role could be just what you are looking for!
The bright, modern offices in Stratford upon Avon are well located for access to public transport links, and the company provides super opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Duties of the Administrator will include:-
• Managing client queries both on the phone and by email
• Compiling Management Information
• Updating and distributing files
• Ensuring compliance is met throughout the business
Skills and experience of the successful Administrator:-
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to think on your feet
• A highly organised approach, with the ability to prioritise your workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of MicroSoft Office, including Excel
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction
As Administrator, you will receive
• 27 days holiday + 3 Bank Holidays
• Canteen facilities
• Excellent training programme and superb opportunities for progression
• Friendly, supportive company
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org