One of the most energy efficient operators in the UK oilseed sector, producing sustainable, high quality animal feed and food grade vegetable oil is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join its rapidly expanding team at its £45m state-of-the art plant south of Stratford-upon Avon.
As a maintenance engineer your duties will include:
• Ensuring all routine PPM task are completed on time, safely and to the site food and feed
• Assisting production with equipment breakdowns both during normal day shift and whilst on-call.
• Working with the maintenance manager to further develop, optimise and improve site maintenance
• Assisting, where required, with the installation of new process equipment and modifications.
To be a successful, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Very strong mechanical background – comfortable working with a wide range of process equipment
including pumps, gearboxes, bulk conveyors, elevators, valves etc.
• Working knowledge of electrical fault finding.
• Positive, proactive approach to maintenance and safety.
• City & Guilds or HNC in mechanical engineering advantageous but experience will be given
• Previously worked within a food production environment.
• Experience using a CMMS system such as SAP or Maximo.
• Physically healthy and capable of working in a production site environment involving stairs,
rung ladders, and some high-level working areas.
As a maintenance engineer you will be required to work Mon-Fri day shift. In return, you will receive a salary of £35,000 per annum + callout allowance plus overtime opportunities, 25 days holiday and company pension scheme.
Please note: This role will require working in an agricultural environment, with exposure to wheat, grain dust and other allergens.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter stating reasons why you wish to apply to email@example.com